Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where they will be hanging out this year at Woodward? I will hopefully be arriving there Thursday Night. I am staying in Berkley.
Thanks...Kevin

·
Registered
190 Posts
From what I remember (I haven't gone the last couple years) Mustang Alley will be the spot for our cars during the day. But the action is mainly between 12 mile and Maple (about 15 mile) roads.

If you're referring to nightlife, Royal Oak is usually a pretty interesting time. As well as Birmingham, which is more of an upscale crowd. Woodward runs right through both and Berkley is close by.

Take a cruise down Woodward on Thursday when you get to town (if it's still open) and Friday nights- the rest of the time it's pretty much a parking lot. Have fun!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Kevin,

Mustang alley will be located on Nine Mile Rd. (mile roads run east-west) just West of Woodward. MOCSEM (Mustang Owners Club SouthEast Michigan will be located at Witbeck Appliance located on West side of Woodward approx 1/2 mile North of Nine mile rd. Go to www.Mocsem.com to see last years pics...look for my Guardsman Blue Shelby Clone. Hope to see you there!

Fstbk65
Joe Jarczewski
65 "A" code Fastback

1 - 3 of 3 Posts