Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting so old I forgot my last handle BLISTIC. I made a new one BLISTIC13.
Mean while. I changed up things and moved to the West Coast. BLISTIC is in Australia.
I built a few trucks and various other rides. Yet a 68 coupe spoke to me the other day.
So yeah, I'm back.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Welcome back, from kind of a newcomer !
Where are the pics of the 68?...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont know of im a old timer but I just reset my password and joined back up. My last post i beleive was in 2006.
My memory is coming back..tried to reset the pass word..I think that email got hacked.
Meh No biggie. I'm recognizing the names. Yours and a few others. Your up in O Side. I'm still in Ramona.

·
Registered
663 Posts
We bought a house in south vista 5 years ago but Oside is close enough. Pretty sure I remember your name too.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
BLISTIC, one of the mods should be able to restore access to your original account @patrickstapler @Israel

Ramona, San Diego? I'm a recent transplant to Poway but have had my '66 torn apart since I arrived so haven't made it out to any events. Looking forward to this summer though and to seeing photos of your 68!

Cheers!
Brent

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BLISTIC, one of the mods should be able to restore access to your original account @patrickstapler @Israel

Ramona, San Diego? I'm a recent transplant to Poway but have had my '66 torn apart since I arrived so haven't made it out to any events. Looking forward to this summer though and to seeing photos of your 68!

Cheers!
Brent
Brent. Yes I'm just up the 67 from you. We have a cruise night down Main street Ramona. Some amazing cars are in this area. The cruise starts the week of the Good Guys show. Also if you have not been to Cruising Grand..You will want to go.
We also have the street drags at Barona every friday night.

·
Administrator
19,773 Posts
I expect you've noticed the forum looks quite a bit different. In the last forum our volunteer staff could easily restore your old username. Unfortunately in the last upgrade that ability was among those removed from us.
You can still get your old identity back if you want though. Either start a thread in the "Community Help" section or just message "Administrator". The easiest way to find that is probably to go to Community Help and look for the "We are live" thread started by Administrator and you can just click on the name. Then you should see "message" in the pop up. Just saying all that because it's different and more complicated than it used be.
And..... welcome back!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I expect you've noticed the forum looks quite a bit different. In the last forum our volunteer staff could easily restore your old username. Unfortunately in the last upgrade that ability was among those removed from us.
You can still get your old identity back if you want though. Either start a thread in the "Community Help" section or just message "Administrator". The easiest way to find that is probably to go to Community Help and look for the "We are live" thread started by Administrator and you can just click on the name. Then you should see "message" in the pop up. Just saying all that because it's different and more complicated than it used be.
And..... welcome back!
Thanks, Yeah I will just keep the New one. A lot of things have changed since the last.
Maybe its a good thing. A new start a new BLISTIC.

·
Administrator
19,459 Posts
Welcome back!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts