Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About two years ago, every Mustang parts dealer catalog had rally pac's galore - and in each and every colour and application possible. What in the world happened to 'em?

I heard that someone was suppose to be reproducing them soon (once again). Can anybody verify if there is any truth to this rumor? If so, WHEN? The prices for rally pacs are getting ridiculous!

Impatient and on a limited budget in Michigan,

Doug

'66 signal flare red coupe with styled steel wheels
289 4bbl. w/ power steering, brakes, and A/C
White interior with a bench seat, deluxe seatbelt option, and an extra seatbelt in the back for my three kids . . .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just got a new Cal-Mustang catalog in the mail today and they have rally pacs in many different colors and configurations (at least the 66 style). . . Only problem is that theyre still rediculously expensive

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think Scott Drake purchased the repo rally pac business from Dallas Mustang who used to make them and supply them to the other vendors, but they were a poor quality, Drake is supposedly working on improving the quality, I doubt the price will go down.

1967 S code GT Deluxe Coupe 65B
1966 Convertible 76B 289 4 speed

Descendent of Francois Seguin dit Laderoute,
Soldier Regiment d' Carignan, New France 1665-1668

·
Registered
408 Posts
You are correct in that Scott Drake bought the program from Dallas. But he is trying to bring the price down through better sourcing as well as fix the bugs that plagued the other repro's

Scott
National Parts Depot
1965 Conv:Street driven concours
1966 Coupe: Daily driver and toy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts