Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going emblem-less for the most part on the 66. However I am wanting to add a pony to each front fender, but instead of the original pony emblem, I am wanting them without the bars. I am also wanting to stay about the same size as the originals.

I was figuring I could modify a grille emblem off of a 94 or newer for one side, but then I run into the problem of needing a reverse pony for the other side so they are both pointing forward.

Any suggestions???

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Those things are HUGE, dont you think? They seem to be as big as the ones on 71-73s. I'm pretty sure the passenger side can be done, but not the driver's side (the pony would be backwards)

Go to the Europe, seeing as how the drive on the other side of the road, maybe the pony is facing the other side too ;) :p

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
What about the pony emblems that come on the 2003 Mach 1. Saw them yesterday and they should be just what you are looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.