Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Where can I find out how many '65 A code four speed fastbacks had the GT package? I can find total production numbers, but not for the GT option package on fastbacks. Thanks.
Paul.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
That breakdown not available because FMC destroyed those 65/66 records.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
After abot 100 hours of work over 5 months I still have 3 bugs to fix before the 64 - 66 registry goes live but after a statistically significant number of people register their cars the info that Ford destroyed may be pieced together again. It will take time to get there though so you may have to check back in 6 months or so. If you have no idea what I'm talking about look here:

http://www.hurtle.com/cars/mustang/registry

Everything will be deleted before it goes live but if you want to play around then have at it.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info guys. I was just curious, because a few of my fellow Montreal Mustang club members have told me that there aren't a lot of '65 four speed GT fastbacks around. I was just curious as to how many there were originally.
Paul.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Dave, looks like a great idea/tool. I hope a lot of people will register their cars. It might be a really cool database if people participate enough.

Make sure to post about it when it is working, and I will register again. Also, advise others to do the same by posting about it on the VMF, often! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Thanks for putting it up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts