Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I parked my Mustang 14 years ago, moved twice and misplaced my keys. I do remember seeing them in the last month, or was it year(s).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Did you ask Google or Alexa? They seem to know a lot around my house...

(FYI: you can set a reminder..."[smart device name] remember that I put my [item] at [some location]")

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
The last car i bought the 79 years old owner had about half a dozen keys i found throughout the 65 stang, 2 magnify glass, 3 2x4s supporting l/h broken drivers seat, a short console broken in a dozen pieces, and a bondo covered cowl that was still leaking. Wes

·
Premium Member
2,628 Posts
I was gonna say check the laundry, maybe in dirty pants pocket, maybe in the bottom of the hamper, washer, or dryer.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I give up. I ordered the lock and key from the local parts slinger for $9.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Did you ask Google or Alexa? They seem to know a lot around my house...

(FYI: you can set a reminder..."[smart device name] remember that I put my [item] at [some location]")
When ever I ask Alexa where my keys are it tells me to look under the couch. When I tell Alexa that I don't have a couch it want to add one to my shopping cart. No wonder Amazon is a trillion dollar company.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I find it is best to look in the last place you would ever look first. Or ask someone who will instantly say where did you last see them. Or look in that place which you are convinced they will never be and ultimately they are.

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Professor Plum has it hanging on the candlestick in the library?

Allen
While that maybe true, Professor Plum was "hit" by that candlestick and is now out of commission. So, where did this keys land? Maybe under the sofa? Or, did the Perp se e an opportunity and snatch them?........to be continued.....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts