Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I need the vent window handle for the righthand side of my car, NPD has them in their catalog but I called and the guy said check back every other month. I need the part soon so I can start driving my car all the time lol. Anyone know where I can get the part, Cal Mustang doesn't have it as best I can tell in their catalog. It is NPD part number 22914-1aif that helps.

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Las Cruces, NM, huh? I do all the I.T. support for Raley's Supermarkets for the New Mexico stores. We closed the 2 in Las Cruces before I ever got to make my first trip out there ... but, I degress.

Are there any salvage yards or Mustang parts places in your area that sell used parts? Most salvage yards don't have classic Mustangs in them anymore, but there may be some in your area that sell parts.

If you can't find it, let me know, and I'll check the couple places here in Sacramento that sell used parts. That shouldn't be that hard a part to locate, IMHO.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Salvage yards, yes, mustang parts places, no. I had hoped NPD would have it but no lol, anyways I am out of places around here I can look I haven't tried the salvage yards maybe I should tomorrow

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
You need the driver's side? If so, I have one in my garage that still on the vent window and front runner we yanked out of my son's '65. The chrome is perfect, just needs to be pulled off and the dust blown off of it. If it's the driver's side you need, send me your address in a PM and I'll fire this one off to you. I've only been hanging on to these parts in case I ran across someone that needed them.

The catch will be that the next time I'm in Albequerque, you have to meet me half way for a beer and ride in your stang /forums/images/icons/wink.gif.

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Well if you don't locate one this weekend, let me know anyway. We have a salvage yard here in town that specializes in Mustang parts (where I got the vent window for my son's '65 along with countless other parts). It's not that far from my house and I like to show my face around there from time to time so they don't forget me ... I'd be glad to see if they have one and what it would go for (my guess based on other parts I've gotten from them would be less than $10).

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Johnpro why don't you have yourself a good time and check for me see if they have one what it would cost. If you want to and you have the time that is

1 - 7 of 7 Posts