Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think every one in the Great Lk's Forum needs to identify not only there state but the city they are located in.
We have no way of knowing who live where and it sure whould be nice for future outtings.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I live in the big city of Wacousta. :) (about 6 minutes from Dewitt, 25 from St. Johns, 60 from Mt. Pleasant)
You need anything for the Mach? How is the project coming along? Shoehorn that 460 in that thing yet?

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Canton and work in Detroit

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Hoalland Michigan, Right on the Golden sands of Lake Michigan. 20 miles SW of Grand rapids between Grand Haven and Saugatuck

G

·
0 Posts
Gladwin: 2 hours north of Lansing and about an hours drive to get anywhere interesting:)

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Im from Clyde,Ohio..located between Toledo and Sandusky(cedar Point).Ive been up to your area before Tony..went camping with the family up along the lake..was there over the 4th..Grand Haven has a nice little celebration for the holiday.It is a trip the kids still talk about(of course we went to the Dunes and water park also..)

Joe

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea engine's in and still waiting for the painter to finish it now.
what do you have for parts you may want to part with ?

·
Registered
546 Posts
What do you need? I've got quite a collection of "extras"
Front & rear glass, heater plenums galore, entire front end, MANY misc. trim pieces, left front fender, repro, two 70 front fenders, original, and on and on and on. Let me know what you need. I've got some 460 stuff laying around too, if you need any of that. :: J&E pistons, DOVE-A block bored to 4.440, 4 bolt mains, DOOE-R heads, Performer intake, and a tunnel ram, etc. just lots of stuff. Let me know!

G

·
0 Posts
I live in Saint Clair Shores and work in Auburn Hills. Maybe a weekend round up in the future? I am also willing to have get togethers at garages to work on fellow chapter members cars.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Currently in Parma, Ohio... suburb of Cleveland.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Live in Tyrone Township, MI (between Fenton and Hartland off US23). Work in Genoa Township (between Brighton and Howell of Grand River). I seems I am stuck in the middle everywhere I go.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts