Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for one for my son. Not really excited about dealing with ebay... Any vmf'ers here that can give me a lead? I don't mind a project car or restored - or partially restored...

TIA!

·
Registered
232 Posts
The For Sale Section On this Site
The Wanted Section On this Site
Collectorcartraderonline
Local Paper
Local Mustang Clubs
Tell all your friends (the one's with car knowledge)

And finally, many share your hesitation with E-bay, but if the car is local and you can look at it....who knows! That is how I found the FB in my signature pic and it was an original Tx. car. There are a ton of good cars here in the Lone Star State!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
There are a ton of good cars here in the Lone Star State!
:pissed: Don't rub it in, most of older stangs here in the NorthEast have been rusted badly. I wish I could find clean rust free projects locally:wall:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Check at car shows and cruise-ins. Let the mustang folks know you are looking and serious. I did'nt have much luck with ebay. Seems like once they hit ebay they bring more than they are worth. There are a lot of cars for sale from Texas though, you should be able to find one but it will probably take some time to find a good car for the right money. I've had people calling and trying to buy mine and it has'nt been out of my shop.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Well I bought my car on e-bay and payed way to much. Don't bid on anything with out you or somebody you trust looking at the car. Trust me pictures do not do justice on a 40 year old car.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts