Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are buying my brother an 68 Camaro SS, a true SS with a 327. I know i know, not a mustang, but i still think its pretty cool that we might have a 68 SS added to the 67 Mustang and 73 Stingray. However, he said it needs paint, which is fine, because that means my dad can work him down lower, and my brother doesent really want a red car, just like mine. My question is, where do i go to get a quality paint job in Atlanta, and what should i look for.I dont want to take iot somewhere and a year later its cracking, Any input would be greatly valued

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
I know of a decent place, and a couple of so-so places and the $199 all you can eat places. Depends on what your budget it, how much work you want done, etc.

Call A Touch of Class Collision Center-678-445-4278 ask for Scott-he's on vacation until next week so wait until then.

His assistant tells me $1500 to $3000 depending on what has to be done-body work, rust removal etc; if the car is brought in with all the trim and stuff removed it's will save a bit of money. The more you can do, the less it costs.

Turnaround time about 3-4 weeks.

Give Scott a call, tell him you got his name from me-see what he says.

Good luck.

J. Boggs

G

·
0 Posts
There is a place in Lilburn called Sentry. They are on Lilburn Industral Way. I've seen some of thier work, and it looks really good.
Dan

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Also try Midway Collision Center on Hwy 9 in Alpharetta, I'm told they do really nice work at a fair price.

770-619-3428 Louie Digiorgio

1 - 4 of 4 Posts