Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.geocities.com/jryelverton/headcompare1.jpg

That head is soon to sit a top my new 250 block. Lookout 289 boys... Man, I love those cast iron headers!!!

John

68 Coupe,
250/C4, 221 Argentine Head, 2100 Autolite

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
John:
Do not link anymore to Pix on Geocities. They stopped the linking to other sources.Got a lot of customers pissed!
Rick
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by ricksmol on 03/06/01 11:04 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you see the picture?

It doesn't look like Photopoint is working for you...the new VMF doesn't like Photopoint of Geocities for my personal pic...

68 Coupe,
250/C4, 221 Argentine Head, 2100 Autolite

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just out the pix link into my signature by mistake.
Rick

200/C4 /250-2V Aussie head /2150 Motorcraft
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by ricksmol on 03/06/01 10:35 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Hm, my browser didn't pick up the pic either. Oh well, I'll just drop by your web site later. Like I said before, your '68's light weight and your engines HP and torque you're going to stomp a few 302s too. Might even make the stock 5.0L late model 'Stangs sweat too.

I really enjoy what you and the other I6 folks are doing.

If I didn't have so many dead project cars...

Regards,

Dean T

Shikatta Ga Nai - "It cannot be helped"

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
We've got some fun stuff going on with the I6's.

Like Jack's 250 Crossflow project and Mustang Man's insane 200 (actually 206) buildup. He can't gain traction in the first two gears! When it hooks up, he will suprise a few V8 boys.

My plans for the 200 have slowed down a little. I decided to buy a new(er) truck this year, so the car will get another year of rest. However, dual Weber DGV's or multiport EFI on the integral log will certainly make it jump!

Al

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Great! I'm also intrigued with talk of turbo charging the I6 (I think I read that on the exboard). I can't remember if someone also mentioned hanging a Vortec on a modified I6.

Keep posting I6 news!

Regards,

Dean T

Shikatta Ga Nai - "It cannot be helped"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts