Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have decided to get rid of my digital cable and get DIRECT TV so I can get NFL Sunday ticket. Because I am doing this I have to either pay 55$ a month to keep high speed INTERNET or go with a cheaper dial up like AOL. What should I do? 55$ a month is a lot of money for the INTERNET. Is there any other cheaper broadband out there? What is the best dial up service? If worst comes to worse I am going to go with AOL. Thanks!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm very satisfied with my Qwest DSL service. Not sure if it's available where you are though. It costs $26 with a qualifying phone plan, which also costs $26. $52 for phone and DSL is not bad. I was using netzero hi-speed dialup service before which was decent for $15.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Stay away from AOL if at all possible! Too expensive for what you get and invade your privacy. If you are trying to save max bux check out www.poetworld.com yeah, I know, but they have a good, cheap DUN (dial up network) service.

Dave

·
Registered
77 Posts
i have a hole hell and love it, but then i get it for free ( work for one of their companies)

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
For the past few months we've been "bundling" our phone, cable, and internet service with Cox Communications. In doing so, not only is is about $25 cheaper per month than it was apart, but I've also gotten no dialup high speed internet (that does not tie up my phone line) and unlimited free long distance in the deal. For me, it's been a no brainer upgrade....Good luck - Dickson

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.