Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Im new here and was needing some help with picking out some magnaflows. From what ive been able to hear on youtube Im pretty sure I like the magnaflows better than flowmasters. I think the flowmasters have too much of a rattle to them. Anyway, i am looking for a good throaty deep sound but not super crazy loud. I also dont want it to be too quiet either. somewhere in the middle is what im looking for. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on which model of magnaflows I should get? Also, any links to some sound clips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks -Mark.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
+1 for great deal from Performance Peddler ! -- Dean

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tip. but i searched for performance peddler and got no results..is he still around?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Dont recall the part number for mine, but the magnaflows that I picked are straight through (angle) and baffled, stainless and polished.
Not a good video that I took from my camera but I really like the sound. Loud at WOT but contained and mean at idle. You cant go wrong with the magnaflows.

2011-01-30_12-05-58_907.mp4 video by Cornholioe - Photobucket

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
I don't know exactly which ones you will want, but you want about 14 inch case mufflers. I don't know what size your exhaust pipe is. Also, most likely you will need offset inlet center outlet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool guys. Thanks for all the info.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts