Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Sands Point NY this year. Just outside of Manhattan on Long Island. Father's day weekend. Should be a good turnout, great location.

·
Administrator
19,494 Posts
I'll only be attending one this year, at Mesquite in the Dallas area. I decided it would be more fun to go cruising in the Caribbean than to go to Des Moines in August. ;)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Im going to the one in Florida and in DC. Going to be a good bit of miles. Dont bother with the "host" hotels. There way to expensive.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I'm trying to get my '67 back togehter and running for the NY Sands Point show. Plan to drive from TN in it, visit my sister in Manhattan and hit the show on the weekend. The wife's got an '09 we can take as a fall back vehicle if I'm not ready in time.
Jon

·
Registered
10,003 Posts
I'm going to go to the Des Moines show. I'd also would like to do the Washington D.C show but unlikely.
If I were you, I'd go for the D.C show, then go visit Washington D.C. for a few days. Don't miss the Smithsonian Air & Space museum. Makes you proud to be an American. Also don't miss going to Arlington Nat'l Cemetery.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Des Moines

1 - 15 of 15 Posts