Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Which is the best build?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Which one would you say is the best building? Mine is the Black 67 coyote swap!! Then the green wide body!

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

Option 5

Option 6

· Registered
1965 Mustang Fastback restomod
1,724 Posts
I've never understood why guys will take videos of their cars, especially when the motor is on and running or while they're driving it, to then drown out the exhaust sound with music?
I agree, the videos would have been more entertaining without the crappy music !

· Dimples
7,867 Posts
This is a fun idea, but with such different styles, from pretty stock and expensive to highly modified and expensive, very hard to pick.

My cheat answer is whichever would sell for the most (Shelby?) so I could buy 2 or 3 to build in my style.

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I suppose. Obviously a lot of work went into it, but there’s plenty I would change about it.
I do prefer the coyote swap but I just think if you have an original fastback it should be kept original. Now if it's a coupe to fastback conversion I say go for it. Restomod that ride as much as you want. To each their own.

· Registered
3,017 Posts
Taste is in the eyes of the beholder.
#2, then #1. The others do nothing for me. Just my 2 cents worth of personal taste. You taste may be different. :)

Reactions: CmosX

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Taste is in the eyes of the beholder.
#2, then #1. The others do nothing for me. Just my 2 cents worth of personal taste. You taste may be different. :)
That's why I posted these videos, It's ok respect an all original 67 fastback and or fun to create something of your own with a solid mustang platform.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.