Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the weather is down right beautiful here today. A cool front passed thru dropping the temp to 90° and the humidity to almost nill. I just couldn't pass, parked the '02 GT and took the FB to work. It is supposed to be like this all weekend. :: Last weekend was my first car show, and of course it rained all day & night so it was cancelled :(. Oh well.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Nah, got the Cat. My insurance doesn't allow me to drive Shari to work. And I certainly would never, ever go against that, particularly once a month or so on nice days[/i].

·
Registered
912 Posts
Not to work. I work at UPS from 1am to 9am, and being a very untrusting individual leaving a car as nice as that out all night would seem very foolish. I did drive it to school though, and almost spun the sucker out when I hit a puddle of water around a corner from someone watering their lawn. Beautiful September day here in MN though. Many classics on the roads.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well at least you don't live in Bermuda, huh? ;)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i would have but decided to play hookey today instead.i ran some errands in it though. ::

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
I drove the Shelby to work today - like 80 degrees and sunny here today. Beautiful day for a drive.

-bob

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
My daily commuting has suffered this year, since the wife and I bought an apartment building. I go there everyday after work to renovate older units. I dare not EVER show up at the apartment in my Mustang, else I be accused of being a rich landlord. So I'm forced to drive my white Toyota pickup truck. *sigh* And it hurts especially on nice days like today.

But at least our local club is going to the Drive-In tomorrow evening, and I'll be able to cruise topdown and enjoy life.

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
:( Mine's in the shop.

:: :: :: Getting go fast stuff

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
Absolutely! I won't get much driving this weekend because the rain is coming.

I live about 10 miles to work but I figure it'll be at least a 50 mile drive home :: ::

Took a 60 mile "round trip" to get dinner last night too! :: ::

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ditto. I live about 5 miles from work but I went the long way today. :: Say 15 miles :: ::

1 - 20 of 49 Posts