Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Charlotte.
I'll be getting there late Friday night form Atlanta with the '67 GT.
Are mnay going to the banquet Saturday night or is there something better to do?

Mike

·
Administrator
19,511 Posts
I'm leaving Sunday morning with my friends and arriving on Thursday. We're skipping the banquet and will be checking out a local restaurant instead. As long as they serve cold beers and yummy margaritas we're happy. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'll be leaving from Va on thursday night.Will get there in the wee hours of Friday morning.I'll be going to the Banquit to see Jack Rouch.Looking for somthing to do on Friday night.Don't have a place to stay yet..I'll wing it.

·
Premium Member
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is a good idea about the cold beers, I may have to find where everyone is gonna hang out! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
Are you keeping your car/s in the show field over night?

Mike

·
Administrator
19,511 Posts
We probably will, although we won't put them in until Saturday. We'll take them in to the show area inside the trailers and unload them so it would be too much of a hassle to take them out at night again.

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
I'll be there, look for this;

http://www.vintage-mustang.com/art/pictures/67cougar-road%20atlanta.jpg

G

·
I'll be there Thursday. A friend from Germany is coming over just for the show and we're taking the '00 and the fastback.

I figure a bunch of us will get togther and do stuff instead of the banquet.

·
Premium Member
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds good. I don't know if it is too late but maybe we have a VMF get-together Sat. night somewhere?

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts