Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with '67 Coupe repro quarters. I've found them from 229 - 300. Since they are probably all made in Taiwan, are they not all the same?

'67 Coupe project car (Did I say project car? I meant pile of rust)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you want qality at a good price go with interstate autobody in Salt Lake City, Utah. i had my quarter done using their parts, and the guy who does the restorations on mustangs here said it was as good as a ford part. i believe it cost me 148.50. i went and picked it up though. i guess you might pay a bit for shipping but i strongly recommend them for your quarters!!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I understand Laurel Mountain Mustang carries Goodmark sheetmetal which I hear is the best repro stuff.

Black primer 66 coupe, bench seat, 68 302-2V, C-4, 3.55 TSD
879 posts as "66 bench-coupe" on old VMF
robert94928 on Yahoo Messenger

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I talked to Mustangs Unlimited today, they also carry Goodmark. I never could get through to anyone to find out the thickness though. NPD said theirs are 16guage

'67 Coupe project car (Did I say project car? I meant pile of rust) /imagehttp://www.americainter.net/~fevans/tangdar.jpg

·
Registered
244 Posts
I just got fenders, door skins, and quarter skins for my '65 convertible from Ponderosa Mustang in Florida and was very impressed with the quality and price...he was lower than anyone else and fit great...if interested I can dig up his email address.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I used Goodmark quarters and they fit very good.

67 Coupe
69 Mach 1
84 GT Convertible

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I added Goodmark as a maunfacturer for Quarter Panels on my site. If anyone would like to leave a numerical rating and/or a comment you should go here.

Think of it this way..... If you do it now perhaps you won't have to answer the same question over again in the future. That's why I made the site.

Thanks for the plug StevoDevo

http://www.hurtle.com/cars/mustang/sig.gif
Please contribute to my Reproduction Parts Rating Site

1 - 9 of 9 Posts