Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strokie, thanks for hosting the after-drive party. I had a great time!

Anyone with pics of me and/or my car please email them ([email protected]). I have broadband; if they are large, just mail, don't worry about resizing them.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I second that!!! :) :) :: Thanks to Strokie and his lovely wife for hosting us. :D Amy, them was some great beans... but SWMBO says I might have to use the couch tonite!!! :eek: ::

I really enjoyed my first Pony Trails and the best part was all the good people to hang with! ::

Here's just a couple of pics.

http://chezdajez.mypicgallery.com/stevesmach1/king-charlies.jpg
Brian's car taking center stage at King Charles!

http://chezdajez.mypicgallery.com/stevesmach1/strokies-house.jpg
PNVMF "Stangs galore

Steve, I do have a pretty good one of your car for ya. I'll try to get it to ya tonite.

Steve

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm... In both of these pics, there's an obnoxious red car blocking me. Why IS that, Brian?

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Great friends, great food, and cool cars! What more is there to life than that?

Many thanks to Strokie and wife for hosting the terrific BBQ. We all stuffed ourselves, even my vegetarian daughter! (which ain't easy to do!).

Thanks to Keith for chaufering me and my little one on the trail, and especially for letting me take the wheel for part of it. If any of you want to know just how good this old iron can be made to handle, I think Keith has set the bar for all of us! Kasey had a blast in the back seat clicking pics of the gang with our cameras. I think she got some good ones, I'll post them.

I'd also like to thank everybody in our little cluster for keeping an eye out on my daughter and her friend as they piloted my coupe through the trail. I was quite nervous about letting her do this (could you tell? I tried not to let it show), but knowing she was in the pack of all you great folks set my mind at ease. I think this Pony Trails was a particularly memorable event for her and her friend.

Looking forward to seeing you all tonight at Roma's!

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Much thanks to Strokie and his wife for having everyone over!

I had a great time with everyone yesterday... I think Mark is right when he says that the PNW guys are a little different than the rest of the guys on the forum, as we've all created a group friendship closer than most of us probably realize.

I had a blast this year, and hopefully I can join the track group next year on thursday! :)

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Hmmm... In both of these pics, there's an obnoxious red car blocking me. Why IS that, Brian?
It's all part of my master plan Steve. ::
Eventually you'll give in and paint yours red so you can find it in group pictures! ;)

I agree, a BIG thanks to Ken and Karen for hosting. Nate, Shannon and I had a great time! It was really good to have the whole group together again! ::

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It already IS red. At least a sort of, and ORIGINAL shade of red. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
It was a great day. I got a little sunburned but it was a blast.

Ken and Karin, Thank you for opening up your home and hosting us! It was a great way to end the day! ::

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Thanks everyone for all the kind words and compliments. It was truly GREAT to have everyone over. We especially enjoyed staging the cars around the cul-de-sac and impressing the neighbors ;)

Ken & Karin

·
Banned
4,774 Posts
Well, I had intended to go to your BBQ but was sidelined by Donald Farr(MM editor) wanting to be the navigator in my CV on the Pony Trails .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts