Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gone but never forgotten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how many people are actually going to the mini-nats this weekend, which days, and where everyone is staying. SWMBO, and I are planning to come up for Saturday, and spend the night, probably taking a day trip somewhere on Sunday.

Since, to my knowledge, there's no planned VMF cruises or anything of that nature, I'll probably leave the stang at home and take the air-conditioned 4-runner with Cruise Control.

So what's the deal ... who is staying where, and which nights are staying?

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Check the other links both here and on the main forum for info on the doins... I'm going on Saturday with SWMBO, and I'm taking sLime in hopes that I can do a parade lap on the track. :: We're driving down in the morning and back in the afternoon; let me know if you want to hook up for the ride down. I know that SAMC is doing something from Fry's that morning....

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
SWMBO and I will be there....we'll probably take off late morning sunday
and head off to Sapporro sushi bar in Santa Rosa...

I have had lots of sushi....and that is one of the better spots...

mmmmmmm

:D

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'm planning to be up up on Saturday and heading home the same day. If you decide to stay overnight, I'd start looking for a place pretty quick. I'd guess that most places around Sonoma/Napa could be booked for the long weekend. You might save some dough staying out in American Canyon or Vallejo. Either way, hope to see Saturday. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts