Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going. Who else? Still debating whether to bring the Shelby, not interested in showing it. I'm going to hang out with friends. :D

-bob

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
Labor Day Weekend... you gotta be kidding me.

There is a HUGE classic car auction in Auburn, IN that weekend... largest in the world. You think something like that would be on the MCA radar... Why cant these events be better scheduled?

I dont know if I am gonna go or not. I gotta give it some thought.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Some guy twisted my arm, and I am in... Roadtrip!

:p

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Got my reservations! Be there, Aloha ::

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Rich, bring your car, let CT give you some advice on concours restomods. Also let ART put the "Curse Preventer" on. ::

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Ooooh, I don't think I'll bring the car... that would be a nasty drive, I think.

I'll stick with relative luxury on the road. :p

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
It's less than 1 hour from my house! I was just at the Crowne Plaza for a 3 day seminar. They've got Blue Moon on tap and it's right by a Hooters!

I know Mike "blueoval69" is coming with his '69 convert. I'll try and show up for a while, but that is a very busy weekend for me and the family. I'll be wearing my t-shirt!

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Springfield where ?? What State ?? What meet ??
Springfield, IL. Mustang Club of America Grand National

I'll be there. We've got about 15 cars coming from KC.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
The host hotel is the Crowne Plaza which still has openings, it's sister hotel the Holiday Inn Express is booked. There are several other hotels in the immediate area...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.