Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be there, but I am not sure if I will be taking my car though. Its a 600 miles to detroit from here. Where will everyone be and whos going this year? I usually walk around 11 and 12 mile. My wifes brother lives in Berkley and we stay with him. He works for GM as a designer.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'll be there. Just don't know where. Just found out the place I was going to park was taken by a vendor or corporate sponser. Guess I'll have to fight for a spot. But I'll be there. Still trying to get my car pic attached--maybe I'll figure it out before the cruise just in case somebody recognizes me. If you do, please say hi. ::

·
Registered
35 Posts
Everyone,

I'll be there as I have for the last few years. Look for me at Witbeck Appliance (north of 9 mile rd-west side). This is where MOCSEM (Mustang Owners Club South East Michigan) resides. I'll be the 65 Fastback (Shelby clone)painted Guardian Blue w/Lemans stripes. Hope to see everyone there.

Joe Jarczewski
65 C-code Fastback, 289, AT, PS, PB

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
I'll be there somewhere with the Shelby club. But, probably not on Saturday night.....

Now, I do have room for someone, from out of town, to stay with me for a couple of nights. Free, of course....

Gary.........::

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I'll be out Friday and maybe Saturday. Can anyone in a Mustang get into the Whitbeck lot, or just MOCSEM members. Maybe I should quickly join again.

Thanks
jim

·
Registered
35 Posts
I don't think that you need to be a member to park at the lot...but you must be a member to get the dash plaque. I'ts a good place to have as a base of operations during the cruise. Lots of things to see in the area and you can go cruising then still have a place to park.

Joe

·
Registered
81 Posts
At my golf league last night I was comtemplating with some others on where we were going to park. One of the guys mentioned he was throwing a little party at his work which is on woodward. Happens to be across the street from the Witbeck lot. (just a little north as well) So it looks like I'll be in that area. I'm the only Ford owner in my group so I'll swing by to visit MOCSEM.
Rob ::

1 - 9 of 9 Posts