Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been away for about two-three weeks and now I notice that a new (at least to me) username Pace Car has appeared. PC is usually giving one liner comments to several threads per day. The replies are not rude but somewhat short in their content. Sometimes the comments are witty, sometimes way off the topic like in the thread about brothers' quarrel and whether the VMF'er can meet his newly (re)found nephew via Mustang hobby. Is Pace Car one of our resident prankster doing posting race?

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
I don't know who he is.....but I suspect he's a jokester as his username will not accept PMs.....Dr Bob and Mr Pace Car? Bishir? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Hey, all! I just want to start out by saying that I've got a '69 Sportsroof that's fairly original (bought from the original owner's son), it has 75000 miles on it and I plan on doing a complete ultimate restomod on it.

I was thinking he was some kind of jokester, too.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Probably a lonley, lonley boy!!!!!!

(in the style of Pace Car)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Probably a lonley, lonley boy!!!!!!

See, if it was truly from Pace_Car, it would have a space between the end of the sentence and the exclamation points, and of course it would have more exclamation points, like this:

Probably a lonley, lonley boy !!!!!!!!!

The user in question first appeared about a month or two ago, and went from newbie to wrench-turner in something like 24 hours. We all thought he would burn out and disappear, but apparantly he's come back.

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
21,483 Posts
Yep, he's back. He rarely has anything to actually contribute to the forum. He seems mainly concerned with running up his post count. I can't figure out why exactly.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
He thinks he will be famous !!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts