Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Well, im mostly looking around learning how to do this stuff to my 69 mach 1 351w. It was a heap, but its turning into a resto-mod. Thanks to mike i now have a 351w coupe to tear apart /forums/images/icons/smile.gif (dont like killing it, but hey, its giving life to my mach)

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
I R here.

While we are on the subject of who in the NorCal region are paying attention, would any of you like to be added to the NorCal-VMF email list? I know that some of you already have done this (we have 22 members so far), but I know there are more than 22 of us out there.

The NorCal-VMF list is just a way for us all to keep in touch and make planning events for the region a little easier.

Just shoot me an email with your email address and I will add you to the list.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Hi, Ken here, near Lawrence/280. Reading your posts.
Planning to get to an event to meet some of you. Certain it'll cause me to start revision 100 on my '66 (but that's why I keep it). Maybe I'll even have to give it a name after reading all those related posts. Hmmm... male or female? Purrs like a kitten, roars like a lion, maybe an animal name?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I have neither lurked nor posted (until now)...but I wanted to drop by and say hi to our brothers/sisters to the north! Also, I think that we should be thinking of coordinating a "Meet In The Middle Cruise" for the spring. maybe meet in Paso Robles or Morro Bay for an overnighter. I would be more than willing to try and coordinate a good lacation at a local eatery so we could have a cruise night. You guys/gals game?

·
Registered
227 Posts
I think this forum would get more people in it if it has a better link to it. I found a link in someones post on the main page. I had no idea there was a nor-cal forum ....

G

·
0 Posts
Just found it!!

I'll send Kent an email and get added to the group too!

Terry
Vacaville

G

·
0 Posts
I just found this section, used the link off of kents sig. Guess I will check it out more often, I would also like to be on the mailing list.

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
Try sending an email to [email protected]

If that does not work then just send me an email so that I can add you to the list. I will need your email address to do it...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts