Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ready I'm ready (too much Sponge Bob...)

I finally got the Rally pac sorted out, changed the driven gear on the speedo, and just about have the overflow tank done on SWMBO's vert.
Bring on the rain to clear the roads up. I'm ready to cruise :cool:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I have a little more work to do before I'm cruising anywhere, but I am ready to get out into the garage and finish getting the 5.0 together. Which reminds me its time to pm some people and see if they are looking to lend a hand. :thumbup: I'm loving the warm weather!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Although it's been another winter with nothing accomplished on the Mustang (I have at least $12K in power R&P, transmission and engine parts spread across the basement), it really doesn't matter too much because the car is in driveable condition. I was thinking that if the sun breaks out tomorrow (3/24), I may get it out on the road.

Lou

·
Registered
678 Posts
I am ready to go. As soon as the snow melts and the mud dries up I can go out back to the garage and see if there is a car thats ready. I sure hope there is no "sitting all winter bugs" to work out.

I had projects for the winter but my stupidity and a rotator cuff put an end to them.

Hope for nice weather, keep the cars running good, and maybe Ill see you passing by.

Neil

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm most definitley ready!

Get my cars out of storage on Saturday and the weather looks decent so far ... finally!!

Rich

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
well fortunetely I used my gt in late november so i do nt forsee any issues to deal with, so i am ready to go, i just wish more was accomplished on my 68 project. I am still waiting on decent 1/4's

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
I'm ready, but the cars are not.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No that was LAST week :lol: :lol:

The vert comes out tomorrow!!

The Fox has just been a BLAST after the AOD->T5 swap
The Bassani pipe is a bit loud though... :p

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Need to put in the new passenger's floor pan and seat riser, finish welding in the new front rail extensions, drop the motor back then hand off to its new owner. Hopefully should be done and gone by the end of June - after almost 19 years of ownership. After that, I can go shopping for something much newer without a roof, maybe even something foreign :blush: :thumbup:

G

·
0 Posts
i just finished painting my frontend on sunday, got to show it off to the family for the first time on tuesday. it was the one nice day in the whole week.
now its pouring rain outside :(.

made a difference at least

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
dalabast said:
i just finished painting my frontend on sunday, got to show it off to the family for the first time on tuesday. it was the one nice day in the whole week.
now its pouring rain outside :(.

made a difference at least

well now you've pissed the gods off because now its snowing

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
dalabast, looks good, now paint that hood!

BTW, did you ever get the running problems you had all sorted out?

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Left work this morning to a dusting of snow on the ground. Who stole spring?.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts