Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Why are we the slow one?

1K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  brad_65 
#1 ·
It seems to me that our little section takes the longest to get new posts. Why? We are all just as active as everyone else, no? And we always talk about the same things. Let's start talking about something. Anything you guys want, just feel free to jabber.

#2 ·
Take a look, we have the second most posts of all the regional forums, right behind Chicago, and they were the first regional while we are one of the most recent. I'd say we've got a pretty chatty bunch here! Just wait till show season. With all the car stuff going on in this area, we may pop Bob's fancy new server!

#4 ·
Mmmmm.... Salmon......

Freakin' rain is supposed to be on-going for at least six more days. I need to DRIVE, man!

#7 ·
I didn't realize we had the second most posts. I thought we were slow, and the other regionals were about as fast as the main forum. Well now, i have to say more power to us. So who all's going to the show April 4-6th?

#10 ·
Try hangin' out in here a bit more yourself...it's catching on
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz we got ourselves a big one boss! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.charterboatbewitched.com/bigone.jpg

So who all's going to the show April 4-6th?
Naaah...I'm going to hold off and enjoy the one on the first. :winkgrin:

#15 ·
Damnit Verndog! :pissed:

He lit a PTTT bomb on us.
Paybacks are a bitch buddy! ;)
LMAO :lol: :lol:

Hey, what in the hell is going on here, I was thinking I was getting some fresh poop :naive:. Damn waisted a whole 3 min at work for somthing from 03 :rolleyes:.

(Good one Verndog :highfive:)

#16 ·
Paybacks are a bitch buddy!
So I found out....jeesh....you delete my posts right and left, and expect nothin in return?? :no:

Now.....where the hell is that damn gaff hook?? Hope it's not a big a$$ halibut....you got to shoot those puppies....hope Bri's got that trunk monkey all loaded up. :p :biggrin:

BTW...careful on that "retaliation", I still have the "power bait" in the tackle box. :joker:

#17 ·
I don't even remember making that post....

Long time no see though, VMF. What with a two month road trip my family took this summer, and having no Mustang, and moving out recently (moved into my own place Oct. 1st) and not getting internet till today (but at least VMF was 2nd on my list of sites to visit, and PNWVMF was the first forum I entered).

So wait not, Bob finally caved and went to PTTT?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.