Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everythime i turn on my computer, I have to log into VMF. I check the box that says to stay logged in but usually within 2 days i need to log in again. Its getting anoying. Is this something with my computer settings or something? Also I've been gettin a lot of popups which i know the VMF doesn't have. This makes no sense and I'm computer illiterate. Someone please help!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I have the exact same situation, including pop-ups. Go to this website for a free pop up blocker.

www.panicware.com

It's free and really works well. Pop ups are gone for good.

·
Registered
201 Posts
it has to do with your cookies on your system, the level of security you set them at. the computer experts on here can tell you how to fix it.

·
Registered
846 Posts
How long do you have your history set up to record your webpages? Open your browser(if internet explorer) go to tools top left of page, click internet options, then check how many days you have your history set up for.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So do I want more or less days in my history? Seems like more would be better? maybe? Sorry I'm really dumb with this stuff!

·
Registered
846 Posts
More days in your history. Also create a shortcut to the website, and place it on your desktop, after you have already logged in. That's what I have done, and all I have to do is click "new vintage mustang forums" and it automatically signs me in. ::

1 - 6 of 6 Posts