Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok why is it that after u buy a car...like a handful of OTHER great cars ud like to have spring up?? lol this happened to me after i bought my 66FB...now that i bought my 90GT...ive found 2 65-66FBs, and a 69 Chevelle id like to have as well! lol.... ::sigh::i just dont get it lol, they always come out after u buy a car lol, dont ya just hate that feeling? lol

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
A very good friend told me that I keep buying cars and can't get over the "just gotta haves" because I'm still not in love.
Once you are truly in love with the right car, nothing else will look attractive.
I once thought if I could just have a 70 Mach I all my desires would be fulfilled. Now I have one and barely even look at it, but am lusting over a 67 FB.
I'm just not a monogamous type gal - when it comes to Stangs!
J.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol yea...i can afford the chevelle and have my 90GT...just need the garage space! lol and i REFUSE to put either 1 on the street or the driveway for thieves to pick at it! even tho my neighbor lived next door to me for 4yrs and had a 68GT/CS just sitting there and nothing ever happened to it ::

1 - 3 of 3 Posts