Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a little video that you should at least check your mirrors when changing lanes. It happens to be a rice rocket making the mistake too so of course it is more suceptible to ridicule. :) Just a video I thought you guys might like to see. WARNING: there is some profanity to cover the kids' ears.

http://www.members.cox.net/outlawboss/OOPS.wmv

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
aha what a knucklehead, it didnt even look as though they were going THAT fast when he lost control.. so much for the great handling of the ricers eh ? i guess with his next paycheck he cant buy new UNDERGLO now. he may have damaged his " body kit ".. i wonder if he ran away from the car screaming " nossssssssssss!!!"

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Too funny!! ::

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
That what you get when the car isn't low enough and the wing is way too small. when will these kids learn. stickers,wings,lowering springs, and body kits have to be extreme for extreme driving!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
LOL, surely with all the performance goodies on that car he shoulda been able to recover.
Yesterday the local paper had a pic of a new mini cooper S laying on it's roof at the side of the road. The story was that someone bought this car for their 16 year old son. A birthday present. Neither the 16 year old boy who was driving was injured or his 17 year old girlfriend in the passenger seat. Police attribute the accident to excessive speed on the corner and lack of driving skill.

·
Registered
640 Posts
It's truly amazing how a parent can have their 16 year old drive them to the corner market then say "Ok, I think you're ready for your license now". I blame the parents. My father made me a good driver before I got my license. ::

Scott

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Damn...you mean dual fart cans don't increase the handling of my car?

I see the oscillation monster got him...

Possible Doofus of the Month?

Slade

·
Registered
466 Posts
proof that ricers can not drive. to do that he had to yank on that wheel as far as he could. what an idiot. to be a doofus dont you have to atleast have some class?? he apparently doesnt b/c of his rice... hehehehehe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts