Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what happened? :horror: Wild West Mustang went out of business and has been bought by someone else. :pissed: I liked those guys and they were really knowlegeable about mustangs.

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Yep, been in the works for a while. Long story but, some folks would say they could see it coming (Still a shame though). New owner is apparently a member of Mustangs Northwest. Whether that implies they have some "Mustang" knowledge, I don't know :p

Don't know that I'll miss them............. all my local business goes to Scott Robinson these days

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really liked it before they moved because the yard was 2 miles from my house. I also like Scott. How is he doing? Didn't he have a heart attack?

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
The Ranch died many years ago. For those who remembered Jay or Tim standing behind the desk there was rarely anyone who had more knowledge of mustangs than those two :( Mike and Matt did a great job of keeping the parts going, but they moved on to better things and now the business is in Rolf's hands. I wish him luck, the historical 'shoes to fill' of Wild West Classic Mustang Ranch will be hard to fill :eek:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Scott is doing really good,,business is going well and he is in good spirits
Tony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.