Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a weiland dual plane intake for a 351/400 2v that I may be interested in for my 351C 2v. I really have no idea if they would interchange.
Thanks...Kevin

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
There are adapter plates to fit a manifold for a 351C to a 351/400M, but unfortunately that doesn't help you out. With the 2v heads, choices are somewhat limited. I also will be running a 351 with 2v heads (when it gets put back together)and have an Australian-made intake called the Street Torker made by Redline I want to try out. Looks pretty similar to the Weiand X-celerator. Other than that there is the Edelbrock Performer (not RPM) and some Offenhauser stuff. The rap on the Performer is it dies around 5500 rpm. What we need is a massive email campaign to Edelbrock so we can brow-beat them into making a Performer RPM for us 2v Cleveland guys! ::

Check out this link for more intake info .

Doug

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Good catch - I forgot about them!

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
If you want an 4v intake for 2v heads a friend of mine is selling such a intake here in Marshalltown. I've sold several and if I remember correctly it's a performer dual plane. My email is [email protected] . He's also selling alot of 69 parts coupe related but not limited to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts