Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Quick question...as of right now i have a 1973 mustang thats a complete shell.
Im waiting for the mustang II front suspension to come in so i’m installing the rear axle and leafs in the mean time.
Question is, with absolutely nothing on the front end, no trans no engine no suspension (Front ends also tube framed) will the car flip back end over trying to install the rear?
Any one ever tried? Thanks

·
Registered
863 Posts
Don't know. But if you think there's a chance, buy another set of Jack stands for the rear bumper.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
I doubt it. I had my bare shell '67 on jack stands, placed just in front of the rear spring front attachment point and the front jack stands on the front torque boxes. I could easly dead lift the front of the car in this configuration. Installed the rear axle assembly and suspension and the shell didn't move.

·
Registered
6,122 Posts

DEJA VU...

Looks fishy @patrickstapler

Allen

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Probably didn't like the responses he got on the first post

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Yeah, something is off.

Reactions: Bernnstang

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
20,627 Posts
Latest lame spammer wheeze apparently. No that good with English probably. Jack someone else's legit post, cut and paste, and that gives him at least one post to his credit. In the old forum four more such posts would have given him access to the private messages which was his likely goal. We could ask him I guess, if anyone here speaks Hindi or Urdu.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts