Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a balancer for sale on eBay that I am interested in. It says it's for 1984 and up but it looks like the one I need.

I have a 351W block from 1979 as far as I can tell. The casting # on my balancer is FOAF-F1A-SD H9. It is a four bolt with what looks like a 6" diameter.

I've asked this before and people have suggested using Damper Doc, but for $25 at eBay, it'd be a lot cheaper this route.

1967 coupe with vinyl top. 351W engine with C-4. Work in progress.

664 Posts
As long as it's for a 351W (not an 84 up 302) and you are using a 4 bolt pulley, it should work fine.

Every day is a holiday if you love your job.

Current projects: 65 Fastback, 68 Coupe Oval Track Racer, 64 Galaxie 500 XL, 54 F-100 Pickup
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.