Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The car is nearing completion so Bill Wood brought the car by the shop to have us install the Ridetech Coilovers, corner scale, and do the alignment. I took the opportunity to get some shots while it was here.

1966 Mustang owned/built by Wilwood

TCI Engineering Custom IFS & Torque Arm rear
Boze Forged Alloys 18x9 & 18x11
Falken 615K 275/35 & 315/30
Strange Engineering 9" axle housing
Wilwod 13" brakes front & rear
Ridetech triple adjustable coilovers
Mike Maier front fascia and decklid fiberglass
Powerplant is an internally stock Coyote
Doug's Headers
Magnaflow exhaust
Centerforce clutch

-J

·
Registered
316 Posts
That's just down the freeway from .me.....Nice pictures...Thanks for posting and sharing.....Either you have a powerful zoom lenses or you were out on the course......I remember from a spectator side its quite a way from the course.....Wildwood is just around the corner from where I live...Funny, I've never been there.......

·
Vendor
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The very generous folks at Falken tire transported the car to the Columbus Goodguys last weekend. Mike Hamrick is the usual driver but he had a prior engagement so the keys were handed over to TCI Engineering VP Sal Solorzano for the weekend. Sal made 5 laps in the car and was progressing quicker with each lap as he began to get acclimated with the car. Then the rains came in Saturday afternoon.

Here is one run from Saturday. You can see the course is still wet in some areas.

-J

1 - 13 of 13 Posts