1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reged: 10/20/02
Loc: Rib Lake,Wisconsin Windshield Frame Measurement
#1346479 - 12/27/05 07:56 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

I am looking for measurements for my 1967 convertible windshield frame. My doors do not close properly when the glass is up. I think the top my frame is back farther than it should be. Work has been done on the frame and it may not be where it belongs. Does anyone have any measurements that I can use to verify this? Thanks

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
sounds like window adjustment to me but if you tell me what measurements you want I'll try to get them from my 68 vert.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Measure from the top of center of the hole for the top pin to the top and most forward part of the quarter panel. At least this will give me something to start with.
The wing window frame hits the windshield frame with the window rolled up. I can't move the window back far enough to allow the wing window frame line-up with the windshield frame.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Steve, I have a '67 vert I'd be happy to measure for you. If I understand correctly, you want a measurement from the top of the frame where the top pin hits to the top of the door jamb?

I replaced the rockers etc with the doors in place so while I'm not going to have a "factory" measurement, it should be close enough for Union work.

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts