Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a place that someone has used to install windshield and rear glass for a classic mustang. I know I could prob go to any windshield place but I want to take my 65 to someone that has worked on classic mustangs before. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
It's not that hard to do yourself with the help of someone that can just stand on the outside and apply a little pressure.I'm sure there's a thread on here on how to do it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I did mine by myself. Pretty easy, just be careful and don't apply to much pressure or get it in too much of a bind.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone else use someone that is more central in the Houston area?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'll do it. Call me at the shop this week. 281-441-4623.
Hi, Mitch - I'm nearby you in Summerwood. Do you do headliner installs, and if so, cost?

I've got the new material and am contemplating doing it myself without taking off the glass (realizing the end result won't be as nice).

Thanks,

Ramon

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi, Mitch - I'm nearby you in Summerwood. Do you do headliner installs, and if so, cost?

I've got the new material and am contemplating doing it myself without taking off the glass (realizing the end result won't be as nice).

Thanks,

Ramon
We can do it. If it is for the 69, I would like to see the car first. It can be done without pulling the front glass.

Do you have any extra front end parts for the Torino? I have a 69 Fairlane that needs some trim.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts