Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
And here I am setting in my house with the A/C on as I have been out sweating while blacktopping my driveway. Feel free to come down and help any time. :pirate:

On a more serious note, I'm not sure I could live where I have to put my car away for so many months at a time. And this from a guy that has had his car put away for over 20 years! That's changing starting in 2018.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Troy, it's not winter in Portland until the freezing rain or icy roads make the news with all the car wrecks .

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
60 deg yesterday... 32 deg now. I've got all the cars tucked away in the barn for the winter, and my skid loader with plow all ready to go......
Yup- it officially sucks!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Get this, when to get in my 95 k1500 plow truck to move snow and it would manually shift into 4 wheel drive but only back tires spun, so go out looked under the truck and found out someone stole my front driveshaft. I hate thiefs!!!

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Saying you got the shaft, is backwards.... and since it was stolen, you didn't really get shafted, so..... sucks to be you I guess, right? >:)
Amazing what idiots will steal now a days, isn't it?! One summer we had a bunch of catalytic converters and turbos stolen off our trucks and heavy equipment overnight. The thieves was brazen enough to be using a sawzall to do it!!

·
Premium Member
4,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let me tell you a story. Others can share there's here.

In high school many moons ago. There was a person that lets say was doing bad things. One knight the cops found him 30 miles from town stripped naked and was beaten with rubber hoses. Duct tape everywhere and yes there also. Think how fun it was for someone to have to tear off that tape from locations on the body.

He never knew who did it. But I bet he learned a valuable lessen.

Anther time 5 of us were across from 7/11 mini mart and I saw a lets say non Spanish person coming out with his hands full with two large drinks and 2 Spanish fellows coming in and one punched him for no reason in the face. Being a law abiding citizen me and my fellow friends took it upon are selves to level the field. Funny though what started as 2 on 1 ended up with 20 of them and 30 of all sorts of others. 10 of them went to the hospital with various broken bones, 1 stabbed. Amazing how many people carry baseball bats in there vehicles and no gloves to play with.

Redneck side of the Oregon state. LOL come visit some time. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts