Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear @all,

winter was coming so qiuck this year in our region, I hadn't any chance to store my '67 in my large garage. End of November it had started to snow and we got some 20" over four weeks. So on Christmas I decided to clean up the drive way and drive the Stang out. Took a jack and turned all wheels 180° and put it back into the garage. Roads are too salty to drive some miles.

Have you experienced a similar strong and unexpected winter with masses of snow?

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s16/lnkf/t5winter10c.jpg

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
yes...here in kentucky in december we already had out total winter snowfall. much worse up in the north part of the states.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Beautiful ride!! We got dumped on here in NY last week. Thankfully my coupe has been in the heated garage for weeks now... :)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
it snowed about 2 feet in places here and i was pissed because i couldnt get the mustang out of the garage.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Bbp, I was out plowing for 29 hours straight that night! There is way too much salt on the roads now. Time to get on the winter to-do list and get ready for spring!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts