Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 64 1/2 mustang has yellow, yellow/green white/blue, green/white, white/green, orange/blue, green/orange, dark blue, Light blue.These are the wires from my steering column does anyone now where these may go to?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Are they just hanging there or are they in a plug?
You list 9 colors but there should only be 8 coming from the steering column.
These wires feed your horns, front and rear turn signals and rear brake lights

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, from the way it looks the yellow and yellow/green are coming from the horns. So if u count them as one there would be 8. Headlight work glovebox light works and engine turn over. Lol I just don't have turn or brake light and my dash light don't work either.

·
Registered
222 Posts
there should be a plug by the drivers side kick panel to plug those wires into. The wires you have listed have nothing to do with the dash lights that would be a blue wire with red stripe coming out of the headlight switch going to the fuse block

Yes, from the way it looks the yellow and yellow/green are coming from the horns. So if u count them as one there would be 8. Headlight work glovebox light works and engine turn over. Lol I just don't have turn or brake light and my dash light don't work either.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there should be a plug by the drivers side kick panel to plug those wires into. The wires you have listed have nothing to do with the dash lights that would be a blue wire with red stripe coming out of the headlight switch going to the fuse block
Ok. Thank You I will work on it tommorrow. Thats the only thing left now it has taken almost 3 yrs to build and looking forward to finishing it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts