Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well made it through the Blackout and then the Cruise. Tired, sunburned and the Mustangs a little dirty. But had a blast. Was able to stop by and visit the nice folks of MOCSEM at the Witbeck lot. :) The pink lemonade was refreshing. May have burned up my clutch in the heavy traffic. :: Lost a headlight. :( Highway debris kicked up and made some scratches. :: But overall the trip was a success. The Mach really ran strong with no overheating. :: Tomorrow a big day of cleaning and maybe an oil change. Hope other VMFer's had a good time.
Rob

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Sounds like a good time Rob..wish I coulda made it. Did you run into any other VMF people there?Gotta be great to see that many classic cars all in one place (kinda) at the same time.
Joe

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There were so many people there, it was hard for me to even find my family and freinds. I saw many nice ponies and picked up on some ideas. I ordered my VMF window sticker so other VMFers can recognize me easier. I ended up having a parking spot right next to the Ford Display south of 12 mile. They had a great display of rides--no 71 to 73. :( Overall it was fun.
Rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts