Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll post MUCH, MUCH more info/text later, but I'm in serious need of a nap!!! So, here'a link to some of my Corn Feed 2 pictures.

Sorry, no good "action" photos of the burnouts, I was a "little" preoccupied at the time!!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif I know that there are some EXCELLENT photos and video that will be posted soon, though!!!

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
19,203 Posts
Nap? NAP???? You slept throughout the whole Corn Feed Two!!!

You have one awesome car, Bob. If ever you want to clone your clone and sell it to me, let me know. That exhaust system of yours is superb.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Yea Midlife, it is a nice car, but could you keep it in tires?

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
How did your show go Sat night? I went to the corn feed so couldn't make yours but will make every effort to be at your next one....Ray

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I was waiting to see the first bache of pics...as always, you didn't disappoint. Looked like a ton of fun...again!!!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
We had 75 or 80 cars I would guess. Again, alot of Mustangs, fewer other cars. Too many cruise nights. Our next cruise is July 27th after our Annual show...

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Great Pics and so you'll know "the Boss" liked hangin out with Cloney,,and as always Cloney was in lean and mean trim,,Ask Midlife about running a car to 7500 RPM when a car pulls out in from of us,,He was nervous,, I guess I'm just used to stupid drivers,and shifted

1 - 8 of 8 Posts