Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just my new MSD-AL, flowkooler water pump, and holley fuel pump from summit. I also got a 10% off coupon from em but its only good till the 20th of this month. Who knows though, I might just be buying more stuff since the motor isnt complete yet. Oh well, just thought I would share that happy feeling I have when the UPS man comes to the door with parts. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

~Chris
San Antonio, Tx
66 coupe 289
70 fastback done by may/graduation...hopefully

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
I feel the same, best part of the day is when new stang parts arrive, just hate the visa bill at the end of the month that invariably follows the ups delivery.

68 GT500
68 1/2 CJ Coupe

MCA# 18519

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seems like ups doesnt make deliveries past 4:00 here in NJ, wish i lived in texas! no if only my the rest of my hinges come from CJ's and another bunch of stuff gets here from MU soon

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats funny, the UPS usually never comes here before 4:00 pm, but im in TX also. yeah i know the feeling, im waiting for a new hood and fender flares(pay no attention if ur a purist). man i cant wait, especially since i cant paint it without them, and i cant drive it either. too bad the flares are on a 6 to 8 week backorder!! but itll be good when they arrive.its like anything else, the longer the wait, the better it feels.

Corpus Christi TX

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
... and then tere's that look SWMBO shoots at you when the UPS adresses you by your first name like he's known you his whole life and asks, "Show what new toy is it this time?"

Tom Kubler, Long-time Mustang Enthusiast & San Antonio Mustang Club Founder

1 - 7 of 7 Posts