Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys its me i967mustang setting up SWMBOs side of the computer so she can get here when I just logged on here under her name it shows 20,375 new threads and 125,258 new posts boy we have been busy haven't we?????

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Yes we have been busy.
Nice name. it's sure to confuse many a new VMF'ER

·
Registered
657 Posts
No, no, no....we come here to get away from that!! It is one of the few 'peaceful' spots I have!

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
I think SWMBO should be treated as a reserved word. You can't use it as a user name, it's just not right. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

No offense to your lady, but...

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Mercy Sakes,,,, and all this time I thought SWMBO meant...
Short White Male Bald & Obese.... was I ever way off..../forums/images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know how you feel, i just got my computer after 4 weeks at college. 4000 new threads and god knows how many posts, for once I dont think I will sort through them all.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Midlife, she is my SWMBO and I am the only one who has to say yes dear, no dear, anything you say dear, but she thinks you guys don't want to talk to her because when she has posted before nobody answered. I said yes dear, no dear they dont dislike you they just don't know how to answer!!!! whether or not to say yes dear or not.

·
Registered
8,597 Posts
Welcome to the VMF!
Interesting thread to attach to...... would be hard to find an older one.

·
Administrator
19,765 Posts
We do have a "New Member Introductions" section here but since you're already in, welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Mercy Sakes,,,, and all this time I thought SWMBO meant...
Short White Male Bald & Obese.... was I ever way off..../forums/images/icons/wink.gif
It could mean that if you live an alternate life style. Just saying!!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Why not "She Whose Mustang is Beside Ours?"
I'd like another one just for my wife, then we'd sure enough have it bad...

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts