Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I just saw a tumbleweed blow through this ghost town!

Joe

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
I think that everyone is hibernating with their cars. Gotta love the Midwest...in winter :thumbdown:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I can hear the Clint Eastwood song...woo woo woo......can ya hear it too? lol

Robin

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
There's no rain today so I'm happy. I hate the cold rainy weather and would prefer the snow instead of the cold rain.

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
RTM said:
There's no rain today so I'm happy. I hate the cold rainy weather and would prefer the snow instead of the cold rain.
A agree with that 100%!!!
And lately it seems like it isn't going to stop. At least today there's a break. Hey Bob, you are't selling your car because you're busy building an arc, are you? ;)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
There was no rain today but in the central part of the state we got about 6" of snow. Nothing on the ground at 11am then roads impassable (at least in the country without 4 wheel drive) by 4pm.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
ahh snow....I love it !!!
We spent today driving home from MI.
glad to have a 4X4.
everyone else snug and warm?

Robin

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Took me 1-1/2 hours to get to work this morning -AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
It wasn't that bad either, just a bunch of brain dead drivers.
Kid's school was closed too, even though the streets in my town were fairly clear.
Now, I remember when I was a kid and had to actually WALK to school! Plenty of times I arrived at school with soaked pants and socks. But now they call it off because it might be too hard for a kid to walk down their driveway to catch the bus! We're raising a bunch of wimps.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I bet you walked uphill both ways too lol.
We used to play outside all day in weather like this and were rarely sick....hungry, but not sick.
Glad you made it to work safely.
R

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
I think many people gauge weather response to the news. If your stations are the same as ours - you'd a' thought the ice age was comming. Way to much hype - just tell us the facts.
Dave

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
we have plans to build a snowman tonight... a 5 acre snowman :)
R

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
No arch building here. All though I wish I was building something. I have the bug to build something but that's not going to happen any time soon. Playing around in auto cad drawing a lay out for the basement that will never get built.

It took me 1hr and 45 minutes to get to work today, about an hour more than normal.

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Robins_nest said:
I bet you walked uphill both ways too lol.
R
Well, to be honest, not really. I walked up hill one way, but against the wind on my way back down, so it was just like going up hill both ways.
See?????

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
whine whine whine....
So Bob....all ready for Christmas?
R

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
I got all my shopping done on black friday which is a first for me. I'm the guy the likes to wait until the last minute to shop but not this year. Finished wrapping the last of the gifts last night.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Or how about a 69 coupe with lots of potential?
Mainly as a donor car. :(
Russ

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Good Job :)
I hope this is the first of many
happy Christmases(sp) for you :)
R

1 - 20 of 29 Posts