Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,021 Posts
Probably still has the 2V carb on it. :)

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
At least they arent calling it "rare" or trying to make it sound like it's something super special.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Pics are up. It looks like a nice coupe. At least it's being billed as a Shelby package and not the real deal or clone.
I thought ALL c codes were shelbys, doesn't the C stand for Caroll? Or whatever her name is?? :)

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
I always like when all the water pump bolts are painted to match complete with a little skin coat to keep them from backing out.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm glad sarcasm works on you guys & nobody took me serious.
I mean I may try to get a Shelby look on my coupe, but I would never advertise it as a "clone" since you can't clone something that never existed, nor call it a "Shelby package" as, again, there was no such package, or a GT just because it has some GT parts.

·
Premium Member
3,959 Posts
It must be an illusion but the driver's door on the inside looks purple. Maybe it's these sun glasses i have on. NOPE---still purple or something. Must be the camera angle. :shrug::loco:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It must be an illusion but the driver's door on the inside looks purple. Maybe it's these sun glasses i have on. NOPE---still purple or something. Must be the camera angle. :shrug::loco:
Oh yeah, gotta love that interior.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
The valve cover breather has no hose.
I like the extra security offered by the straight color-matched door lock pulls.
...and the blacked-out info sticker on the right shock tower.
Is the left side dented? or is that the factory form?
It even comes with some "filler in the quarters"!:lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
11,678 Posts
my pet rock has a "SPECIAL GT" package including a FULL RACE 1 INCH LIFT CAM with a radiator and no blower !:shocked: :shaking:< and a "SHAKE IT" hood !

·
Registered
148 Posts
The seats are looking pretty ratty. Not very clean inside. It looks well used for a 14k mile car that was restored less than a year ago.
Shouldn't that be Wimbleton White?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
53 Posts
I see a dent possibly? Left hand side from the back of the car - Left front fender.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I really hate it when people just start bolting on parts from a catalog. Extra emblems, scoops, stripes, GT exhaust, GT350 side stripes...... With these cars, Less is More. Keep it simple and execute perfectly on what you do.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts