Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a solid '65-'67 Coupe of Fastback Roller. Does not need engine or anything, I just need a solid, original body with no rust.
If you have a body with engine, etc. thats fine. I'm looking for this to be a restomod project.
I know the price differences between the coupe or fastback, so whatever comes to me first is what I will likely go with.

Please, no replaced floor pans. Would really like a true southern car with no rust.

If you know of anyone who might be willing to sell or who is selling, please email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I do have a very nice car, 67 fastback with good title as you describe. However, the floor pans have been nicely patched with 1/2 sections (not full pan) in years back. Otherwise, all original frame rails, trunk floor, rear quarters, etc, and very solid. $17K in Wisconsin. Thanks! Jack

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the emails so far all! Still going over all of the amazing options you have! Please keep sending my way!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks great! congrats!!! I am looking for a 65/66 fastback myself but now I will wasn’t for after our country goes back to somewhat normal. LMK if you have any pointers on the search, I am looking for more of a daily driver. Manual. Possibly a restromod

1 - 6 of 6 Posts