Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a 1967 Mustang GT Fastback. Manual transmission and a V-8. I'd prefer a 289 but any V-8 will be considered. I'd prefer the Dark Moss Green but will consider other colors. Not interested in a full project but open to the need for work. I'm not interested at this time in paying the $60k+ that I see fully finished 1967 listed for other places.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looking to buy a 1967 Mustang GT Fastback. Manual transmission and a V-8. I'd prefer a 289 but any V-8 will be considered. I'd prefer the Dark Moss Green but will consider other colors. Not interested in a full project but open to the need for work. I'm not interested at this time in paying the $60k+ that I see fully finished 1967 listed for other places.
See picture below for what I'm trying to restore to. This is my Dad's first car that he had to sell in the mid-70s. Any help, assistance or opportunities to buy something that I can restore to similar to this is appreciated.

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
Where are you located?

We just had our annual car show and someone had a gold 67 fastback there that was for sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts