Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the steering box and pump. Just looking for the linkages (tie rod to tie rod).

·
Registered
34,461 Posts
I have the steering box and pump. Just looking for the linkages (tie rod to tie rod).
All those parts are available new, which is best for tie rod ends. Do you have the center link and valve assembly? Power cylinder?

·
Premium Member
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All those parts are available new, which is best for tie rod ends. Do you have the center link and valve assembly? Power cylinder?
I have nothing....just the bracket that mounts to the frame and the steering box and a pump. I planned on replacing tie rod ends and hoses.

·
Premium Member
6,675 Posts
I have a 65 66 centerlink with valve, clean, have not run it on a car, came in a trade, for $135
I have a used slave cylinder that slides in and out for $30

I also have a slave cylinder frame mount for $25

I can ship from the DAllas area and take paypal.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Kevin, is your car a v8 or a 6cyl, the assemblies are completely different, check out chockostang for rebuilt units the aftermarket stuff is junk if your keeping the car if flipping it put the aftermarket in and let it roll.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I have a full power steering system for sale. Price is negotiable.

·
Premium Member
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I believe I have found my 65/66 power steering assembly. Thank you all for the replies!

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
I have this, in fantastic condition ..... I am in TX. Let me know what you think you want to pay PLUS shipping. It is already BOXED up as seen in pics.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts