Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Looking for a RH fastback quarter window latch striker. Chrome and cable condition not a big deal, but prefer something not too pitted or worn (in good, functional shape) so it can be painted. PM if you have one available and please include price.

Thanks!

Sven Pruett
Lake Orion, MI

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have one I believe, but will have to inventory my setup. I bought all new window and setup, but if you can send me a pic of exactly what you are looking for, I may have it. I bought new chrome and windows for both sides.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one I believe, but will have to inventory my setup. I bought all new window and setup, but if you can send me a pic of exactly what you are looking for, I may have it. I bought new chrome and windows for both sides.
Thanks! I appreciate the response and taking the time to check! The piece I'm looking for is the RH striker like shown in the picture below. Thanks in advance for your effort!

2020-05-18 17.01.15-1.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry for the delay. I have been busy at work. I did not find the brackets. I should be off work this coming weekend, and I will continue to look, but I don't want to hold you up. I will message back if I find them.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hello all,

Looking for a RH fastback quarter window latch striker. Chrome and cable condition not a big deal, but prefer something not too pitted or worn (in good, functional shape) so it can be painted. PM if you have one available and please include price.

Thanks!

Sven Pruett
Lake Orion, MI

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have one i think! Is the part number C9ZB 6330204-B ? Let me know and i can send you a picture of it!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for the delay. I have been busy at work. I did not find the brackets. I should be off work this coming weekend, and I will continue to look, but I don't want to hold you up. I will message back if I find them.
Thanks for checking in!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have one i think! Is the part number C9ZB 6330204-B ? Let me know and i can send you a picture of it!
That sounds like the one! I think there is a picture in my original post above as a reference. If you could confirm with a pic that would be great!

Thank you!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have the one you have in your picture. It is pretty nice and clean! How about you just pay the shipping and we will call it good!
Can’t pass that up! PayPal or Venmo work? PM your preference and we’ll square up ASAP! Thank you!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts