Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I am new here so please bear with me. I am redoing a 1966 Mustang with a 200 engine using a 2.77 transmission. I had the pressure plate rebuilt with new springs however when I got it back one of the three throwout fingers was cracked. The people who reconditioned it for me said that new fingers were not available. I would like to find an old pressure plate to rob a finger out or just a finger by itself. Any help on this would be Greatly appreciated.

Here are some pictures of the plate that I need a throwout finger for at:

http://imageevent.com/jamesd313/mustangpressureplate?p=0&w=4&c=4&n=0&m=24&s=0&y=1&z=2&l=0

The fingers have the part # C-48X44F cast into the side of them.

Please contact me at rothsteyr at yahoo dot com

Thank you in advance, James

·
Premium Member
3,959 Posts
You wouldn't be able to take a pic would you? I have some 6-cyl PP's on the shelf but aren't marked. A pic would help. I may have it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I added some pictures to my earlier request.

I added some pictures to my earlier request.

Thanks, James

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got one that i'm going to scrap tomorrow,anything else you need?three one four three four five zero zero seven zero

·
Premium Member
3,959 Posts
Hello,

I am new here so please bear with me. I am redoing a 1966 Mustang with a 200 engine using a 2.77 transmission. I had the pressure plate rebuilt with new springs however when I got it back one of the three throwout fingers was cracked. The people who reconditioned it for me said that new fingers were not available. I would like to find an old pressure plate to rob a finger out or just a finger by itself. Any help on this would be Greatly appreciated.

Here are some pictures of the plate that I need a throwout finger for at:

Photo 1 of 4, Mustang Pressure Plate

The fingers have the part # C-48X44F cast into the side of them.

Please contact me at rothsteyr at yahoo dot com

Thank you in advance, James
Did you get your plate? Still have the one we talking about. Thanks Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts